Types of invoices available:
- Claims invoices shows all details, including the name of the participant, transaction total, if the transaction was paid manually or with the card, account type, and plan year (current or prior).
- Admin Invoices shows all details of plans, including number of participants enrolled in each plan and the per participant per month fee. This invoice will summarize your monthly administrative fee due to Ameriflex. If you have banking on file, this amount will be automatically drafted from your account.
- Monthly Account Balances shows a month view of participants enrolled in each plan, annual elections, deposits, rollover deposit, total deposits, total distributed, forfeiture balance, and available balance.
Enrollments shows the participants that were enrolled during implementation for the plan year.
- Unsubstantiated Transactions shows the participants who haven’t substantiated a transaction that is over 180 days old. You are also able to deactivate a participant’s debit card here.
- From your Ameriflex account, click Invoices/Reports (located on the right hand side)
- Navigate to the report or invoice you’re interested in
Note: If you don’t see a report that is listed above, please check your user role.