If participants need assistance navigating their plan coverage or submitting claims online, they can reach out to our Participant Services Department who are ready and able to guide them through the process. Our Participant Service Contact information can be accessed here.
New plan documents are created at the start of each plan year if there are any changes to the existing plan structure. The plan documents should be stored on a company intranet or sent to each participant for easy access should the participant need to refer to them at any point.
As the plan administrator, you will have access to this information through the Ameriflex portal. For more detailed information, you should also review your plan documents.
To access your plan documents:
- Login here
- In the menu on the life side of the screen, click Plans.
- In the middle of the screen will be a drop-down menu to select a plan. Click the drop down and select the HRA and the plan year which you would like to review.
- You can mark the radio button to review past plan years as well.
- Once you have selected an HRA plan, review the following tabs:
- Coverage Tab - This lists what types of expenses your plan will cover.
- Options Tab - This lists what options were selected for the plan
- For example: whether an EOB is required for Reimbursement
- Funding tab - This lists how much is funded in the HRA plan.
- This will list whether there is a participant responsibility (DED) before the HRA is activated.
- This will also show whether the employer requires prorated HRA for mid-year election.
- NOTE: Although these tabs are highlighted, there are other tabs with important HRA plan information as well. It is recommended that you review all sections to understand your plan rules in its entirety.
- Click Save if you make any changes.