Submitting a New Request by Email
Email our Client Relationship Team to submit a request.
From your email,
1. Create a new message.
2. In the “To” section, copy and paste email@example.com into your email.
3. For the "Subject" line, include the title of your request.
4. In the body of the email, include a description of your request.
For example, you can type "Please assist me."
5. Hit Send.
You successfully emailed the Client Relationship Team to request support.
Submitting a New Request in the Support Portal
In this section, you will learn how to submit a request in the portal and be able to choose a direct team with who you’d like to direct the request to for assistance.
Note: The difference between submitting a request through the portal vs sending an email to submit a request is you have the option to choose which team's inbox the request should directly be addressed.
From your support portal account,
1. Click Submit a Request to initiate a new support request.
The Submit a request page appears.
2. In the Direct my request to field, use the scroll bar to select the correct contact to support your request.
3. Include a subject in the Subject line.
4. Add a description of your request.
5. Attach files with supporting evidence, if necessary.
6. Click Submit.
You completed a submission for a new request in the portal.
The team you chose to receive the request will review it as soon as possible.
You will receive an email notification when there is an update to your request.