When you are enrolled in a plan for the first time or using a card that is about to expire, it is important to be at ease and understand when Participants can expect their card to arrive in the mail.
- If a card is set to expire, a new card is typically issued 30 days prior to the expiration date.
- Cards should arrive at the address of record within 7-10 business days of the mailing date and will activate upon first swipe. It’s important to keep your address updated so a card is not sent to the wrong address.
- Cards are valid for 5 years from time of issuance.
- Cards will arrive in an unmarked envelope which can be easily overlooked when it arrives in the mail so please keep an eye out for the card.
To submit a request for reimbursement, employees should complete the following steps:
1. Visit myameriflex.com
2. Click Log In To Your Account.
3. Select Participants.
The site will prompt the employee to create an online account. When their account is created, they can submit requests for reimbursement on their own by following these instructions.