You can set up you Ameriflex Debit Mastercard® in your mobile phone's digital wallet just like any other card. Once mobile pay is set up, you can simply hold your phone near cardholders that accept mobile payments instead of swiping your physical card.
To add your Ameriflex Debit Mastercard® to your digital wallet:
1. Open your digital wallet (Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay)
2. Add a new card. Depending on which digital wallet you are using, you might be asked to select what kind of card you are adding. Select Debit or Credit Card.
3. Enter your Ameriflex Debit Mastercard details. Depending on which digital wallet you are using, you will have the option to either take a picture of your card or to manually enter the card details.
4. Accept the Terms & Conditions.
5. Complete the authentication process as prompted.
Once your Ameriflex Debit Mastercard® has been added to your digital wallet, you can begin using your digital wallet to pay for eligible expenses.