Complete the following steps to respond to a request in the support portal:
1. Click on the status for the request.
The thread of messages for the specific request appears.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the thread and locate the Add to Conversation text box.
3. Click in the box and type your message.
4. Attach/add files to your messages, if necessary.
5. Select the Submit button.
The page refreshes and the Status should change to Open.
The Ameriflex Support team will see your response and respond accordingly.
If you were copied on a ticket from another user, that ticket will show in the ‘Requests I’m CC’d on’ tab.