As a company, you can elect the MyPlanConnect (MPC) feature which will allow your employees to link their insurance plans to their Ameriflex account to automatically substantiate their Flexible Spending Account/Health Reimbursement Arrangement card transactions. Here are some of the frequently asked questions we get about MyPlanConnect:
What is it?
Ameriflex offers MPC (MyPlanConnect) to help participants automatically substantiate their Flexible Spending Account and Health Reimbursement Arrangement card transactions. This participant-driven tool allows Ameriflex to match the participants’ card transactions to their medical, dental, and vision plan to pull EOBs (Explanation of Benefits) for that transaction.
Who can use it?
The employer can elect MPC during implementation or renewal.
Why would we want to use it?
This is a great benefit for many reasons: One click claims, links Insurance, spouse can link their insurance, stops substantiations from occurring, and more.
What do we need to know about this add on service?
- Participants can link MPC to their insurance plans to help to automatically substantiate their card transactions.
- If there is an EOB imported into the portal and the member did not use their card, they can easily submit it for reimbursement!
- Saves participants time on substantiating their card transactions.
- The company can save money and time on outstanding substantiations.
- Less substantiation issues that plan administrators will have to deal with
- Participants can look in one place to find and submit EOBs for claims.
How much is it?
There is a $1 PEPM fee to use MPC. This is charged for all active participants, regardless of utilization.
MyPlanConnect - How often are claims imported?
MyPlanConnect - Can I add my spouse’s insurance account?
MyPlanConnect - Is my data safe and private?