Submitting midyear election changes is easy with our easy to use Client Portal. Here are the instructions on how to complete these.
When calculating the new per pay amount, you will need to do the following to ensure it is input correctly. First, take the amount of the New Annual Election and subtract the current year-to-date contributions. Lastly, divide this by the number of pays remaining. This will give you the new per pay that should be entered into the portal for the member’s change.
- Login here
- Click the Participant tab on left
- Select the participant
- Click the Accounts tab on the left
- Select the drop down on the account to be edited
- Click on the ellipse (3 vertical dots) in the top right corner
- Click Edit
- Fill in the Annual Election with the new amount and additional information needed
- Click Save