To add your commuter benefits card to your Lyft account:
- Open the Lyft app
- Tap Payment
- Tap Add credit card
- Enter your commuter benefits prepaid card info
To request a Shared ride in the app with your commuter benefits:
- Tap Shared mode
- Set your pickup and drop-off locations
- If the Ameriflex debit card is not set up as your default, you will need to choose your Ameriflex debit card as the payment option.
- Request a Shared ride
- Download or open the SpotHero app
- Select Account, scroll to settings and tap Payments
- Add a Payment Method and select Commuter Benefits Card
- Tap Add My Card and input your Ameriflex Debit Mastercard information
- Next time you reserve a parking spot, select your benefits card at checkout!
Note: Uber no longer accepts Commuter Benefit Cards as payment.