Welcome to our Help Center

Name Change

Written by Aimee Reynard
Updated 6 months ago


1. Download and fill out this form

2. Send the completed form along with supporting legal documentation (i.e. Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, new SSN Card or new Driver's License) to Ameriflex via mail, fax or email. 



7 Carnegie Plaza, Suite 200

Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

Fax: 800.282.9818
Email: forms@myameriflex.com
Did this answer your question?