If you use your Ameriflex Debit Mastercard, MyPlanConnect will automatically locate the Explanation of Benefits (EOB) for your transaction. Once the EOB is located, you will not need to submit further documentation.
If you pay out-of-pocket for a transaction, MyPlanConnect will allow you to submit the claim easily with just a few clicks, see below for instructions.
Steps to set up MyPlanConnect
- From your Ameriflex account, go to MyPlanConnect
- Click link your carrier
- Select your healthcare provider
- Fill out your healthcare provider username and password.
(If you don’t have one, register your account on their website)
- Check I agree to the terms and conditions, click save connection
- If you have dependents, you can invite them to link their carrier connection by clicking invite (remember, some carriers will only deliver EOBs to the dependent if they are over a certain age)
Steps to use MyPlanConnect
- From your Ameriflex account, view list of EOBs on Home Page
- Click on an EOB, select which account to reimburse the claim
- Select Pay Myself or Pay Provider
- If you selected Pay Myself, click the check box and submit reimbursement
- If you selected Pay Provider, fill out the providers information, click the check box and submit reimbursement