What options do I have if I use my Ameriflex Debit Mastercard® to pay for an expense that happened in a previous year?

Written by Aimee Reynard
Updated 11 months ago

Depending on the age of the expense, you can refund the amount back to the current year account and possibly submit a claim against the charge during your plan’s runout period. Contact the Participant Services team at 888.868.3539 if you have a question about a particular expense.

Did this answer your question?