If I participate in a dependent care account (DCA), can I claim my child’s daycare expenses on my annual federal income tax return?

Written by Aimee Reynard
Updated 3 years ago

Ameriflex cannot advise on individual tax filings and recommends that you consult a tax adviser. Information regarding the Child and Dependent Care Credit can be found here: IRS Topic 602.

Did this answer your question?