How do I get reimbursed for commuter expenses?

Written by Aimee Reynard
Updated 2 years ago

Employees must use their Ameriflex Debit Mastercard® to pay for eligible transit expenses. Per IRS regulations, Ameriflex can only process manual claims for parking expenses -- not transportation expenses.

The IRS does not permit reimbursements for expenses older than 180 days from the time at which the expense was incurred.

Did this answer your question?