How can I transfer my funds from my HSA to another bank?

Written by Aimee Reynard
Updated 2 years ago

Depending on the custodian bank that manages your account, you can either download a form to fill out and send directly to the custodian bank with your transfer request or you can request a transfer online. Contact the Ameriflex Participant Services team for more information on how to transfer your HSA funds.

  • Check our available hours here
  • Phone: 888.868.FLEX (3539)
  • Email:
  • Chat: go to and click on the Live Chat button at bottom right hand corner of the screen
Did this answer your question?