Complete the following steps to make changes to your investment account:
1. Use your credentials to log into your Ameriflex account
The home page appears.
2. Locate and click HSA Investment Portal.
It's located under your account balance.
The HSA Investment Portal Summary page appears.
3. Click Invest.
A drop down menu appears with a list of investment options.
1) Set Future Investment Elections - choose this option if you'd like to see how new money transferred from your HSA to your HSA investment account is allocated.
2) Manage Portfolio - choose this option if you'd like to reallocate existing funds within your portfolio.
3) Manage Automatic Rebalancing - choose this option if you'd like to automatically realign your HSA investment account based on your future investment elections on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis.
4) Move Money - choose this option if you'd like to move funds in your HSA investment account back to your HSA base account.
For a list of available investment options and performance information please click here.
For steps to realign your investment portfolio, watch the video below: