To access your client’s account information in our system, please follow these easy steps, detailed in our Help Center article.
- Login to the Ameriflex Portal with your login credentials.
- Once logged in, click on your name in the upper right hand corner.
- A drop down menu will appear, click “Act on Behalf of Another User.”
- In the text box provided, start typing the Plan Administrator’s email address for the client. This information should begin to auto-populate for you as you begin to type.
- Once you have the plan administrator’s information in the field, click “View User’s Dashboard.”
From there, you should be set to act on behalf of the plan administrator with the ability to perform self-service functions and execute agreements.