Welcome to our Help Center

What do we need to do when a former employee is termed because they did not pay April and May thinking they had the subsidy?

Written by Aimee Reynard
Updated 8 months ago

As long as they are updated in the system to show involuntary termination they will receive the subsidy letter. They will need to complete and return the attestation form with in that packet and their coverage will be added back under the subsidy. If their status needs to be updated to involuntary termination, let your COBRA Client Relationship Team know.

Did this answer your question?